Meet The League of Writers
We have an awesome team of talented writers and guest writers. Read their bios on their articles or blog posts or check them all out below.
412teens Writers Team
These awesome young writers regularly volunteer their time and talents to write Q&A articles for 412teens as well as occasional blog posts. Some of them even answer questions through our Q&A System!
- Catiana Nak Kheiyn is the webmaster and editor of 412teens.org and regularly teaches other young writers through tutoring and workshops. When Catiana is not writing or hanging out with teens, she loves spending time with her family—a mountain man, an adorable little girl and boy, and three socially awkward cats.
- Eleanor Skelton is a college senior double majoring in English Literature and Chemistry. She is also the science and business editor at her campus newspaper, and tutors chemistry. In spare moments, she blogs, pokes about at various poetical structures, doodles cartoons combining science and nerd culture, and fiddles on her blue violin.
- Cactus is a teen who, in his spare time, enjoys writing, listening to bands no one has ever heard of, and creating assorted wavelengths of random sound particles that ALMOST resemble real music. He is also fluent in the languages of English, sarcasm, and gibberish.
- Emily is a teen who enjoys being different than everyone around her. She plays cello, piano, and is currently learning guitar. In her free time, makes things with duct tape. She recently went to Mexico on a missions trip. She has learned and grown through God with these trips. She enjoys going to church every Sunday to worship God with her friends.
- Golden Iris works part-time and serves as an intern at The Written World Bookstore. When she's not working, she likes to read, play phone games, and watch NCIS with her parents. Being a happy college graduate, she anticipates the day when she can pursue further education.
- Jenny is a teenager who likes to sing, play instruments, and play volleyball. God has blessed her incredibly with a wonderful church, family, and friends. He taught her so much on a recent missions trip to Mexico, and she can't wait to go again. She's joyful and likes to have fun.
- Heidi Joelle is professional minion by day and a writer, editor, and reader by night. She can be coaxed from the house by the sound of a good adventure, or traveling somewhere new. Her Saint Bernard, Smokey, and problem-solving cat, Diamond, bring extra joy to daily life.
- John Raz is a diabetic who enjoys writing, playing guitar, and photography. He rarely knows what to put in his own bio because he's not good at talking about himself, but he would love to talk to you about Christ!
- Lona is a 25-year old Christian author from Tennessee whose first book, Continuer in Christ, was published in 2012. She is currently pursuing her Master's degree in Professional Christian Counseling. Lona has a colorful background as a journalist, youth minister, professional actress, tour guide, and currently a college tutor. She loves to spend time with her husband and dogs.
- M. A. Craig loves the outdoors (not great when one lives in rainy Northern Ireland). He spends his time reading anything Bible-related, walking through fields, listening to music, and taking photos or videos. He hopes to study divinity at university one day.
- Melinda is a typical, cliched "22-year-old-barista-who-dreams-of-being-a-writer-and-musician." She strives to live an abundant, joyful life, bringing glory to God alone. Her YouTube channel is MelindaInTheDust.
- Michael Brooks is a teenage Christian writer and a part of Cat's in-person writers groups. His grandfather is a pastor, and Michael currently serves as a chaplain in his Boy Scout troop. He wishes to serve the Lord in all ways he can, including going on mission trips and writing for 412teens.
- Sarah Chapin is involved in student leadership at both a state and national level. A woman with a passion for people and cultures, she enjoys traveling far and wide on adventures with her camera. Her photography is published both online and in print, including in an award-winning arts journal.
- Sparky is a 16-year-old attending a private high school. A childhood injury limits his abilities, but God has used it to focus him onto His will. Sparky is a writer/poet with a novel in process. He's also a technology expert and loves to get into Godís Word. Through many pains, addictions, and depression, God has saved him. He's thankful to be His servant forever.
- Angel loves novels—both writing and reading them. When she's not indulging in her bookworm tendencies, she enjoys traveling, photography, graphic design, and appreciating a variety of media such as film and games. She is currently a college student going for a major in journalism.
- Cameron loves God, his family, and music. He lives in Kentucky and enjoys Show Choir, band, and playing the piano.
- Elraen calls herself a rescued failure and strives to learn to live a song of redemption. She loves music because she has seen how it can breathe, the way it makes people come alive. She takes pictures and goes to shows and writes for a major Christian music website.
- September is an aspiring novelist, book
hoarder, er, collector, and movie watcher. When not obsessively organizing her book shelves, she can be found in a coffee shop writing, editing, or webmastering; assisting in taxidermy; or at home annoying her cat, Jpeg. That, or staring blankly into space, contemplating some deep question she'll forget shortly.
- Silver Eagle is a 24-year old, single, fantasy novelist who spent two years teaching English in South Korea. She loves coffee shops, traveling, chai, mul naeng myun, reading, and writing new adventures.